In the Week 4 choices against the spread, there were still more instances of squandered leads, close calls, and critical injuries. In the 2022 NFL season for the first time , the Detroit Lions failed to cover the spread despite scoring 45 points against the Seattle Seahawks. The Lions hit the field as the chalk for the first time this season in that game as well.
Therefore, the only remaining undefeated club in the NFL odds when it comes to betting against the spread is the Atlanta Falcons (4-0 ATS). Eight teams, including the Super Bowl champion Los Angeles Rams, are 1-3 at the opposite extreme of the spread range.
See which teams are worth a gamble by taking a look at the Week 5 NFL selections against the spread.
OKBET NFL picks for week five against the spread
|Green Bay Packers vs New York Giants||GB -8||GB||1|
|Tennessee Titans vs Washington Commanders||TEN -2.5||TEN||1|
|Cincinnati Bengals vs Baltimore Ravens||CIN +3||CIN||1|
The Packers, Titans, and Bengals are among the teams included in our top NFL ATS predictions for this week’s table.
Bengals defeat Ravens in the first NFL ATS pick
There’s clearly a problem with the Baltimore Ravens. And to tell the truth, even when the Ravens are in good shape, they still manage to make mistakes while facing the Bengals. Cincinnati is a 4-1, underdog by three points, in its previous five games versus Baltimore.
This year, Baltimore’s signature blitz hasn’t worked as well, leaving the Ravens’ corners vulnerable. Don’t assume Joe Burrow and Ja’Marr Chase didn’t see it in the movie.
Pick FOR Cincinnati Bengals +3 | -110
NFL ATS Prediction No. 2: Titans in Control vs Commanders
The Titans and the public NFL betting splits are having a terrible week together. Tennessee, the 2.5-point favorite over the Washington Commanders, is receiving 94% of public spread betting and 91% of spread handle.
Despite his best efforts, Commanders quarterback Carson Wentz is aware of the Titans from his time with the Colts last season. Wentz has never won a game against Tennessee in his career.
Pick FOR Tennessss Titans -2.5 | -110
NFL ATS Pick 3: In Merry Old England, Jolly Rodgers Flys Over The Giants
Aaron Rodgers against…. well, we really don’t know at this time who will start as quarterback for the Giants on Sunday against Green Bay on the other side of the water. Daniel Jones’ problematic ankle? Tyrod Taylor: Will he pass the concussion protocol? Or will Davis Webb be called up from the practice squad? Saquon Barkley, the Giants’ running back, completed the Bears’ victory as the quarterback.
It makes no difference. The Packers entered as a 7.5-point favorite, but that number has already risen to Green Bay -8. Following last week’s near call at home against Patriots #3 QB Bailey Zappe, the Packers will be in a sour mood. Green Bay is 20-8 ATS in its past 28 games after failing to cover the spread.
Pick is on Green Bay Packers -8 | -110
Quick Picks for NFL Week 5 Against the Spread
- Broncos (-3.5) vs. Colts: Which retread QB will be acquired next year to crush Colts supporters’ hopes and dreams?
- Falcons (+8.5) vs. Buccaneers: Atlanta is 2-5 ATS in the previous seven meetings with the Buccaneers, but how can you pass up 8.5 points against the NFL’s only perfect ATS team?
- Browns (-3) at Chargers: Cleveland is a shambles. In other words, the Browns are back to business as usual.
- Steelers (+14) at Buffalo: A Kenny Pickett comeback? Not quite, but the Steelers will cover the point spread.
- Seahawks (+5.5) vs. Saints: The Seahawks scored 48 points and gained 555 yards against the Lions, but they weren’t up against an NFL defense. However, the Saints might be without running back Alvin Kamara, wide receiver Mike Thomas, and quarterback Jameis Winston.
- Texans (+7) at. Jaguars: Jaguars QB Trevor Lawrence fumbled four times, and Jacksonville lost and failed to cover after leading Philadelphia 14-0. That might be a catastrophic blow to this young team’s psyche.
- Vikings (-7) at. Bears: Chicago’s defense won’t be able to contain Minnesota receivers Justin Jefferson and Adam Thielen.
- Patriots (-3) at. Lions: What is the over/under on how many Patriots players it will take to raise former Detroit head coach Matt Patricia on their shoulders after New England wins his old team?
The Eagles are the NFC team to beat
- Eagles (-5) vs. Cardinals: Philadelphia is now the NFC’s favorite to win the Super Bowl.
- Cowboys (+4.5) vs. Rams: Will Dallas start Cooper Rush or Dak Prescott as quarterback? Rush is 3-0 SU and ATS, so it may not matter.
- Jets (+3) vs. Dolphins: Both clubs will start different quarterbacks than they did earlier in the season. In the case of the Jets and Zach Wilson, this is really excellent news.
- 49ers (-5) against. Panthers: Is Baker Mayfield’s goose cooked? Mayfield lost a fumble, was picked off twice, and had five passes swatted down at the line of scrimmage in Carolina’s Week 4 defeat to the Cardinals.
- Chiefs (-7) at Raiders: The Raiders are concerned since they are playing in Kansas. Las Vegas is 2-5 ATS in the previous seven meetings with the Chiefs and 1-5 ATS in the last six at Arrowhead Stadium.
If you want to get more news, updates and betting news just go to OKBET Betting Sports Action, OKBET Sportsbook or go directly to OKBET.com.